How much money should I start with?
Everyone can do a bonus hunt. It’s very fun to do, especially when you do it with a group of friends or family to boost the balance together.
But before you start, start asking yourself what the goal of your bonus hunt is.
Do you want to have as many bonuses as possible?
Are you looking for high-risk high-reward?
We’ve done a couple of bonus hunts ourselves with various results. For a great experience, we recommend the following:
- Low stake. At most 1 / 1000 of your initial balance or even lower. E.g. your balance is 2,000 and your bet should be 2 or lower
- 100-120 spins per casino slot. No bonus? Rotate to next slot on your list
- Prepare a bonus hunt list before you start. You can use our tool to do it
- In general, Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play and Netent slots are consistent to give bonuses Other providers might be more volatile
- Book of Dead, Rise of Merlin and The Dog House are must-have slots. Check out our Must-Have Hunt
- It’s recommended to use casino bonuses to boost your balance.
There you go, good luck with your bonus hunt!